Bad news for baldies: Men with hair are perceived as 'more attractive, approachable and successful'Aug-30-2016
Bad news for baldies: Men with hair are perceived as 'more attractive, approachable and successful'
• Researchers surveyed 122 people who were asked to judge different men
• Seven of the pictures were of men who had undergone a hair transplant
• Those with hair were deemed to be more approachable and successful
• On average, balding men were seen as 3.6 years younger after having a hair transplant.
• Experts say having hair could allow men to go further up the career ladder
Posted by staff at 7:54 PM
- Link to this entry
| Share this entry